Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Like To Look For Rainbows

   You know, I just love the hymns of our church. No, they aren't all that entertaining, but there's a lot of meaning and beauty in them. I especially love the children's hymns! For example, the children's hymn "I like to look for rainbows" always gives my courage and strength to keep on following God and trying to do good.

"1. I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.
2. I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,
And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.
ChorusI want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again."

   Who couldn't be lifted in a hard time by that? That's why I love children's hymns.
   Feel free to listen to some of the children's hymns on the interactive music player on LDS.org: Interactive Church Music Player .

I'd suggest "I am a child of God" "I'll walk with you" "I lived in Heaven" -just a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment