Saturday, May 7, 2011

For The Motherless

   With Mother's day tomorrow, I've seen many postings on the Internet regarding mothers. Today I would like to send out my love to those who, for whatever reason, did not get the chance to grow up with their mothers or get to know them.
   I did not grow up in that situation, so I will not even attempt to know what Mother's Day is like for those of you who did. But for the motherless out there, I send my love and appreciation. I hope you are able to enjoy the day, and know that there are thousands around the world that love and appreciate you. Especially your Savior, Jesus Christ!

   I invite each of you, no matter what your childhood situation, to read Something in My Heart Changed and ponder on the message it contains of our Saviors love!

No comments:

Post a Comment